The guitars and Winds bank contains Guitars, ethnic strings instruments and some woodwinds
New : Since 14 June 2009, if you purchase at least ONE Blue bank, you will receive our Blue Protobank for free
We didn't have enough presets to make a complete stringed instruments bank or a woodwind one, so we decided to make a composite one
So you 'll find
- Different syles of guitars muted stratlikes, Plex, more or less distorded or fuzzy lead sounds, traditionnal rock chords sounds, even an electric flamenco guitar like sound (oops what's that ? <=== hear the demos :)
- Synth emulations of traditionnal or ethnic instruments Banjo, harps, electric bouzouki, electric persian luth aso
- Some woodwinds Flutes, exotic flutes and cornets.
- Expression All this sounds are VERY expressive, and are very velocity sensitive. You can tweak them in many manners, but just playing them with subtility will give you a lot of expression.
- Enveloppes Most of the "strings" sounds have very quick and complex attacks. They take full advantage of Blue Xtra fast EG and FM possibilities. Very few VSTIs are able of such a performance.
- Never heard before strings instruments Presets like the Electric Bouzouki or Eflamenco belong to a new kind of never or rarely heard instruments. Not yet really a guitar but no more a flat and boring emulation of guitar like those you've heard a thousand times. We just hope you'll take as much pleasure playing them that we had to create them.
- Woodwinds On some presets you can fasten or reduce the attack time, or get more or less breath attack by using controllers. This will allow you to achieve more expression or to match more closely the tempo of the track
Lotuzia (programmer of this bank) says " Blue is very good when you need to program complex attack transcients. Know all these VSTI where the attack stage always sound like a more or less long square "tup" ? We're far from that. Enveloppes are so fast and precise. And you can use a whole osc to make the pffff attack of a wind patch. You still have five left to do the job "
Well, guitarists and synths may often seem to live in close but separate worlds. We are very curious to see what people can do with these presets using guitar and winds controllers for example (let us hear in case you do that). But we already know that traditionnal synths users can do a lot !
Judge by yourself and HEAR THE DEMOS. All our demos only make use of our Blue patches and integrated FX
Blue Guitars and Wind Demo mp3
Blues Banks : Mac OS compatible
Blue Rob Papen Official Site